pumpkin spice chex mix
A seasonal take on the classic Chex Mix, every bite is bursting with the delightfully sweet and savory flavors of pumpkin spice.
PUMPKIN SPICE CHEX MIX
- 2 cups corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups wheat Chex cereal
- 2 cups mini Teddy Grahams (I used the honey flavor)
- 1 cup cinnamon roasted almonds (I used the Emerald brand)
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread Chex cereals, Teddy Grahams and almonds in a single layer on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place butter in a small microwave safe bowl and microwave in thirty second intervals until fully melted.
- Whisk in the brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Drizzle the mixture over your dry ingredients. Stir gently to coat evenly.
- Bake for one hour, stirring mixture every fifteen minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before adding the M&Ms.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.