- I took some time off to spend an extended weekend with this little lady. You can read more about her here, but suffice it to say she wore me out. We went shopping all over town so that she could show off her “new driving skills.” There’s no slowing this one down.
- This pretty little lady was a Skeleton Kitty for Halloween. Thought it was pretty cute that she went hunting for monsters in the closet while wearing her own monster costume. For the record, there are no monsters in our closet.
- Have you officially eaten your weight in Halloween candy yet? My bag of Reese’s pumpkins was slightly melted which was declared disgusting by the rest of the house. More for me. Also, if you need a cookie recipe to get rid of some extra candy look no further.
- Crate & Barrel announced the final limited edition teapot in the series that they released this year. The design totally reminds me of these wooden building blocks that I had as a kid.
- Because we could not survive off of candy alone this week, I made the Pioneer Woman’s Perfect Pot Roast. I don’t care if you love her or hate her, this woman can cook. It was delicious.
What were your highlights this week? Tried any new recipes? Read any great articles?
Let us know! ❤