- How gorgeous is this Chambord Locking Lid Coffee Press by Bodum? I’ve been meaning to get a coffee press for years and this gorgeous rose gold model found at Starbucks may be just the one.
- Speaking of Starbucks, the new Gingerbread Latte went from a drink that I borderline disliked to my new holiday favorite. New recipe combines espresso with steamed milk and gingerbread flavored syrup. Topped with spice-infused whipped cream and real molasses drizzle.
- Because we’ve established that I’m obsessed with teapots, I couldn’t resist pointing out how gorgeous this Cherry Tea for One by Le Creuset is. It would make an adorable holiday gift paired with some seasonal teas.
- I am so excited to have actually not missed the deadline for the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap this year. I don’t know how I missed the memo the past two years, but I have to tell you I’ve got just the recipe in mind!
- Mom sent a box of Pumpkin Spice Raincoast Crisps. They’re exclusive to Whole Foods and apparently new enough that I couldn’t find a picture. I have adored Raincoast Crisps for several years and this seasonal flavor sure didn’t disappoint!
What were your highlights this week? Tried any new recipes? Read any great articles?
Let us know! ❤