5 handbag essentials for surviving holiday shopping
A list of five essential items that I keep in my purse at all times to combat the chaos of holiday shopping. As a bonus, they all make stellar gifts as well!
- Stay hydrated in style with S’well bottles – they keep drinks hot or cold all day long and their tight seal allows you to throw them in your purse without worrying about spillage.
- Suppress hunger with individual portioned healthy snacks from Graze – shipped directly to your door as often as you like plus get your first AND fifth box FREE with code 4XYWTKWMP at checkout!
- Brighten someone’s day with Starbucks – I always keep a stack of $5-$10 Starbucks gift cards in my purse during the holidays to thank those that go the extra mile.
- Save money with the Moleskine pocket portfolio – this adorable accordion file will organize all of your coupons in style.
- Go green with reusable shopping bags from Baggu – these thick nylon bags are great for sneaking presents back into the house unnoticed.