rainy day treats
If April showers have you feeling blue, consider brightening up your kitchen with any one of these blue sweets and kitchen treats.
- Kotobuki Blue Stretching Cat Chopstick Rest – I would use chopsticks every day just for an excuse to purchase this adorable porcelain resting spot. Available at Sur la Table.
- 5 Piece Market Bowl Set – This gorgeous nesting set from Portugal would add color and function to your baking adventures. Available at Crate & Barrel.
- Momofuku Milk Bar Blueberry & Cream Cookie Mix – I have heard nothing but rave reviews for the Momofuku Milk Bar cookie mixes and recipes. This particular mix is sure to brighten even the bluest of days. Available at Williams Sonoma.
- Oval Stoneware Bread Basket – Fresh baked bread and rolls would nestle snugly and stay warm in this gorgeous stone basket. Popped in the oven prior to filling with bread, the bottom gently radiates heat throughout your meal service. Available at Williams Sonoma.
- Ball Anniversary Blue Mason Jars – Available for only one year to celebrate their 100th anniversary, I recommend getting your hands on these beauties quick! Available at Paper Source and Ace Hardware.
- Maine Blueberry Honey – Strong and sweet, with earthy components, this delectable honey finishes with a playful, buttery-sweet note. Available online at Tea Forte.