peanut butter pretzel munchies
Valentine Peanut Butter M&Ms add a festive touch to the sweet and salty combination of milk chocolate Hershey’s Kisses and buttery mini pretzels.
I have made several variations of pretzel munchies – a sweet and salty snack built from layers of assorted pretzels, Hershey’s Kisses and M&Ms. Selecting combinations of seasonal colors and flavors makes these snacks just as fun to create as they are to give. They are quick to throw together and always pack a full punch of festive fun, meeting all of the requirements for holiday treats perfect for sharing. I have been longing to throw peanut butter into the mix and was beyond thrilled to see that peanut butter M&Ms made it into the seasonal collection this Valentine’s Day.
- 1 bag mini pretzels
- 1 bag milk chocolate Hershey’s Kisses
- 1 bag Peanut Butter M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Place pretzels on sheet in a single layer. Top each pretzel with a Hershey’s Kiss.
- Bake for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately top each kiss with an M&M, pressing down to set.
- Allow to cool completely before packaging or storing in an airtight container.
Pretzel munchies are great for having on hand for a quick snack as they satisfy both sweet and salty cravings in one delicious bite. They are ideal for throwing into your carry on bag while traveling for a quick pick-me-up during unexpected layovers or long car rides. This batch happens to be the fuel to keep me going during my travels to TechMunch at Disneyland this week. To say that I am excited is an understatement. Be sure to follow our Instagram and Twitter feeds to keep up with our adventures in delicious food, fabulous friends and magical happenings throughout the week.