mardi gras munchies
Add a sweet and salty splash of color to your Carnivale celebrations with these delicious Mardi Gras Munchies.
M&M Pretzel Munchies are one of our favorite ways to incorporate festive colors into quick sweets for any occasion. With familial roots in Louisiana, Mardi Gras celebrations are a must each year and these Mardi Gras Munchies are a super easy way for us to incorporate the bright colors of the season regardless of where we may be living.
- Checkerboard square pretzels
- Hershey's Kisses
- Yellow, green, and purple M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Place pretzels on sheet in a single layer. Top each pretzel with a Hershey's kiss.
- Bake for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately top each kiss with an M&M, pressing down to set.
- Allow to cool completely before packaging or storing in an airtight container.
Easter M&Ms, once available, are an economic way to obtain these colors. Bulk candy stores are a year-round alternative.
Custom Mardi Gras M&M mixes can also be made at myMMs.com