easy bourbon pecan fudge
Bring the flavors of New Orleans to life with this easy Bourbon Pecan Fudge.
EASY BOURBON PECAN FUDGE
- 12 ounces white baking chips
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8x8 inch cake pan with parchment paper, making sure to cover the sides. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl mix together the baking chips, cream and honey.
- Microwave for thirty seconds, stir and repeat as necessary until chips are fully melted.
- Add marshmallow fluff and bourbon and stir until mixture is smooth. You may need to microwave for an additional thirty seconds.
- Fold in pecans and immediately pour into prepared dish.
- Refrigerate until set, about thirty minutes, before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in layers between sheets of parchment paper for up to two weeks.