mini cinnamon roll mardi gras king cakes
Happy Fat Tuesday! Celebrate the end of Mardi Gras with these quick and easy Mini Cinnamon Roll King Cakes.
Don’t fret if you forgot to order a king cake this year. There’s still time to celebrate Mardi Gras with these Mini Cinnamon Roll King Cakes. All you need to make beautiful king cakes at home is a roll of your favorite cinnamon rolls and some colored sanding sugars. Laissez les bon temps rouler!
- 1 roll cinnamon rolls with frosting
- Green, yellow and purple sanding sugars
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Poke your finger through the middle of each cinnamon roll and stretch sides out to form a large hole in the center.
- Place two inches apart on baking sheet and bake for 13-17 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before decorating.
- To decorate, spread frosting around the top of each cinnamon roll and sprinkle with green, yellow and purple sanding sugars.