- I tried both the Maple Latte and Maple Freddo from Peet’s this week. We live on top of a Starbucks and I’m still more inclined to walk the half mile to Peet’s for these. So good.
- I picked up an OXO Good Grips Cookie Press. I totally feel like I’m cheating on my vintage Mirro copper press, but I just couldn’t resist the holiday disks that OXO releases each season. Don’t worry, my dear Mirro, trees will still be made the old fashioned way. Pinky swear.
- While at Peet’s I encountered these Marich Pumpkin Spice Caramels. So. Good.
- This week marked the start of October which means I’m officially under three weeks away from my first half marathon. I’ve been trying out various items to boost electrolytes and hydration during my long runs and so far enjoy the pomegranate Jelly Belly Sport Beans the best. Go figure.
- I’ve been on a tortilla kick this week. I’ve made homemade corn tortillas with our tortilla press for both breakfast tacos and dinner tacos every single day. I may have a tortilla addiction.
What were your highlights this week? Tried any new recipes? Read any great articles?
Let us know! ❤