- I used an Etsy Christmas gift card to order five vinyl backgrounds from Swanky Prints. I’m totally in love. I’ve used them in a few food photo shoots this week and love how easy they are to clean and compact to store. No more being afraid to get messy with the food styling!
- Speaking of Christmas, the Santa Aunts purchased this 60mm macro beauty for me. I’ve had a delightful week learning its strengths and weaknesses while seeing the world through its eye.
- I came home from Austin to a package with this fun pomegranate deseeder in my mailbox. I’m so unbelievably excited to use it that I’ve already added pomegranates to this weekend’s shopping list.
- I won the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway with S’well bottle which included four Kobo Soy Candles. Words don’t do justice for how lovely these smell.
- Of course I’m stoked that said giveaway included a new 17 ounce S’well bottle in this sophisticated matte black finish.
Santas all across the country were so good to me this year. I couldn’t have asked for a better time spent at home in Austin or more appropriately chosen gifts. How about you? Playing with any fun new toys this week?