pumpkin spice milano ghosts
Trick your guests into thinking you spent all day preparing these simple last minute Pumpkin Spice Milano Ghosts.
My sioux chef Gabby and I wish you a Halloween filled with the sweetest of treats. These Pumpkin Spice Milano Ghosts are a personal favorite of my little pumpkin and super easy to throw together for last minute Halloween plans. I’ve even included a simple alternative so that you can enjoy the flavors of these delicious cookies throughout the fall season.
- 1 package Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookies
- White Candy Melts
- Nestle Pumpkin Spice Baking Chips
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- Freeze Milano Cookies to prevent centers from melting when coating with candy melts.
- Melt white candy melts according to package directions.
- Dip ¾ of each cookie into candy melts and adhere two candy eyeballs. Transfer to wax paper to set.
- Melt pumpkin spice baking chips and transfer to a piping bag or ziplock bag. Cut a small opening in the end of the bag and pipe a mouth onto each ghost.
- Alternatively, fill a bag with white candy melts and a second with pumpkin spice baking chips and drizzle cookies in a criss-cross fashion.
- Allow cookies to set completely before storing in an airtight container.
Wilton Candy Melting Pot – Loving this new purchase for melting and maintaining a constant temperature for my candy melts!
Wilton Candy Eyeballs
Pumpkin Spice Milano cookies and baking chips were found at our local Target.