Start the week off with some fun by sharing these quirky Chocolate Mustache Lollipops. Paper straws and ribbon of all colors can customize these for any occasion!
- Melt assorted candy melts according to package directions.
- Pour chocolate into molds about three-quarters of the way full.
- Insert lollipop stick or paper straw and fill the mold the rest of the way.
- Gently tap mold on hard surface several times to allow bubbles to rise to the top.
- Let sit until completely hardened before gently popping out of the mold.
Small Cellophane Treat Bags
Small silicone prep bowls are great for melting and pouring chocolate into larger molds. Just squeeze sides together to make a funnel of sorts.
Mustache chocolate mold was found online at Fancy Flours.
Ribbon and paper straws were purchased at our local craft store.