limited edition candies and cookies
The Christmas season yields my absolute favorite selection of limited-edition candies and cookies. These fun flavors are not only great to enjoy on their own, but they also inspire creative holiday baking.
- M&M’s are known for creating fun flavors for every season, but their winter collection is always my favorite. The Mint Milk Chocolate and Peppermint White Chocolate are great for recipes like my Peppermint Pretzel Munchies. The Peppermint White Chocolate are my absolute favorite and are exclusive to Target. I’ve yet to try the Gingerbread (spotted at Wal-Mart), but I’m dying to get my hands on a bag.
- These Candy Cane Milano Minis would be adorable half dipped in chocolate and crushed candy canes.
- Candy Cane Kisses were one of the first limited-edition offerings that I got hooked on. You can always find these around our house in a holiday candy dish.
- Equally delicious, but twice as rich, the Lindor Peppermint Dark Truffles are also a favorite.
- I am on the hunt to try these Gingerbread Twix (also spotted at Wal-Mart). They are probably this year’s new addition that I’m looking forward to the most. I’m already plotting to make a gingerbread remix of my favorite Salted Caramel Twix recipe.
- Winter Oreos are the perfect canvas for dipping in assorted chocolates and decorating. I’d love to remake my Peppermint Bark Oreos with the Candy Cane Oreos this year.