honey tennessee mule cocktail recipe
Cheers to 2016! We’re coming at you with a quick and refreshing last minute recipe to ring in the new year and toast to new memories throughout the year.
We gave the currently popular Moscow Mule a sweet southern twist with the addition of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey. I’m delighted with the rising popularity of ginger beer over the years. I just love the extra spicy, bubbly concoction and have enjoyed tasting house made brews across the country. The spicy ginger beer pairs beautifully with the sweet Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey in this recipe and the golden hue makes it just perfect for special celebrations like ringing in the New Year. Pour yourself a glass and toast to making 2016 the best year yet. Cheers!
- 1.5 ounces Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey
- 3-4 ounces ginger beer
- optional lemon slice for garnish
- Place 2-3 large ice cubes in a cocktail glass.
- Pour Jack Daniels Tennesee Honey and ginger beer over ice.
- Garnish with optional lemon slice to bring out the zing of the ginger beer.