grasshopper milano cookies
These Grasshopper Milano Cookies combine mint, chocolate and the perfect splash of green to get ready for Spring.
Have you adjusted to springing forward yet? In a fit of drama yesterday, I may have declared Spring Daylight Savings as the worst day of the year. I hated waking up with half of my morning gone and was even more annoyed when I was still wide awake at midnight. This too shall pass and there’s nothing a little chocolate can’t fix. These Grasshopper Milano Cookies are the perfect way to brighten your day and welcome Spring. Milano cookies are delicious on their own, but take on such lovely personalities when dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with jimmies. Play around with different cookie flavors, chocolates and sprinkles – the possibilities are endless!
- 1 package mint Milano cookies
- ½ cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- Green jimmies
- In a microwave safe bowl microwave melting wafers in 30 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip half of each cookie in melted chocolate. Sprinkle with jimmies.
- Place on parchment paper or silicone mat to allow chocolate to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.