- The highlight of my week is still finishing the Nike Women’s Half Marathon. #sorryimnotsorry
- For purposes of carb-loading pre-race we went out to the Cheesecake Factory in Walnut Creek. Their new Toasted Marshmallow S’mores Galore Cheesecake is absolutely incredible.
- I made this crock pot chicken noodle soup this week since it’s finally looking like fall around here. Foggy mornings and changing leaves warm my heart; so does soup.
- Have y’all tried these Halloween Jones Sodas available at Target? I’m tempted to go grab a few before the season ends. Ironically we’re almost out of toothpaste which gives me an excuse to pop in to our local store.
- I was really excited to find that Tout Sweet Patisserie offered an official Nike Women’s Marathon macaron to all finishers. I was even more excited to learn that the storefront is the labor of love from Yigit Pura, winner of Top Chef Just Desserts. I’ve had his sweets at events in the past and will definitely be returning for more.
What were your highlights this week? Tried any new recipes? Read any great articles?
Let us know! ❤