fast & fabulous feta spread
One of our family’s favorite appetizers is cheese and crackers topped with jalapeño jelly. By mixing feta with our traditional cream cheese serving, we had the perfect pairing for our local jalapeño jelly.
Cream cheese and feta are the perfect balance of creamy and salty to pair with sweet jalapeño jelly. After mixing the two for our annual Christmas cheese spread this past year, I’m pretty sure that we won’t be going back to just serving plain cream cheese with our jalapeño jelly any time soon. This spread is quick to throw together so that you can focus on spending more time with friends and family. With the Super Bowl on the horizon, this would be a perfect dip to serve while watching the big game.
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 6 ounces fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- crackers and jalapeño jelly for serving
- Allow cream cheese and feta to come to room temperature.
- Once softened, stir together until fully combined.
- Serve with crackers and jalapeño jelly.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator according to earliest expiration date on the cheeses.
Spread Love, Cheer, Peace & Joy spreaders from Beach House Living on Etsy
California local Jalapeño Jam from Kozlowski Farms in Sonoma County
Texas local Jalapeño Jelly from Fischer & Wieser in Fredericksburg