fall indian corn bark recipe
Indulge in the flavors of fall with this quick and easy recipe for Fall Indian Corn Bark – the perfect last minute treat for gifting!
If you saw our Halloween Candy Corn Bark recipe and thought it would be equally delicious made with Indian Corn then you are already one step ahead. Indian Corn is my favorite candy in the Autumn Mix and this bark lives up to its rich chocolate flavor. Smooth milk and white chocolates make this festive bark absolutely irresistible.
Grab some cute packaging like these window milk cartons from Michael’s because this Fall Indian Corn Bark recipe is just perfect for your autumn gifting!
- White candy melts
- Orange candy melts
- Milk chocolate candy melts
- Indian Corn
- Halloween sprinkles
- Melt white, orange, and milk chocolate candy melts in three separate bowls. Microwave in thirty second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- On a sheet of wax paper, spread a layer of white candy about ¼-inch thick followed by an orange and milk chocolate layer directly below.
- Quickly sprinkle the candy with Indian Corn and sprinkles before it sets.
- Allow to harden completely before cutting or breaking into small pieces for gifting. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Make as little or as much as you'd like.