As the weather begins to warm up, cucumbers are one of my favorite refreshing beverage ingredients. Cool off with these delicious cucumber drinks and fun kitchen treats.
- Simple Truth Cucumber Melon Sparkling Beverage – Reminds me of a cucumber mojito I once had. Such a lovely soda alternative. Available at Ralph’s and other Kroger family stores.
- Acrylic Infusion Pitcher – Infuse pitchers of water with fresh cut fruits and vegetables. My favorite blend is fresh sliced cucumbers, limes and a sprig of mint. Available at Crate and Barrel.
- Aqua Zinger Flavored Water Maker – Same concept as the pitcher, but for enjoying infused water on the go. Available at Brookstone.
- TAZO Cucumber White – White tea, lime peel, dandelion leaves, black darjeeling tea, cucumber, peppermint, lemon verbena, natural flavors, lime essence oil. Found at our local Whole Foods.
- Tea Forte Cucumber Mint Tea – Special reserve green tea with invigorating cool notes of cucumber fruit and fresh mint, with the taste of sweet, succulent blueberries. Available online, also found at our local Ace Hardware.