chocolate chili milano cookies
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with these quick and easy Chocolate Chili Milano Cookies. They’re fun, festive, and come together in under 5 minutes – perfect for your next fiesta!
We couldn’t resist picking up a bag of the limited edition Chili Chocolate Milano Cookies while at Target recently. They were absolutely delicious, but you know I just can’t leave well enough alone. For a super quick and easy Cinco de Mayo treat I dipped them in some dark chocolate and added red, white, and green sprinkles. If you’re looking for a fun and festive last minute Cinco de Mayo treat, look no further than these Chocolate Chili Milano Cookies!
- 1 package Chocolate Chili Milano cookies
- ½ cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- Red, white and green sprinkles
- In a microwave safe bowl microwave melting wafers in 30 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip half of each cookie in melted chocolate. Sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Place on parchment paper or silicone mat to allow chocolate to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.