Limited edition Candy Cane Milanos are enrobed in smooth chocolate and crushed peppermint for an extra decadent treat.
When I saw the limited edition Candy Cane Milanos, I knew that I needed a bag. I also knew that I couldn’t leave well enough alone and needed to put my own festive touch on them. The cookies are delicious on their own, but a quick dip in chocolate and peppermint really brings out the red filling for a beautiful addition to a cookie tray or tin. If you can’t find the limited edition cookies, don’t fret, just add a teaspoon of peppermint extract to your melted chocolate for that extra punch of peppermint.
- 1 7oz package Pepperidge Farm Candy Cane Milano Cookies
- 1 cup milk or dark chocolate candy melts
- 1 Tablespoon paramount crystals (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons crushed peppermint candies
- Place chocolate candy melts in a microwave safe bowl with 1 Tablespoon of paramount crystals, if using. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Dip one half of each cookie in chocolate. Tap off excess and transfer to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies and allow to set 10-15 minutes until hard.
- Store in an airtight container or package for gifting.
Paramount Crystals aid in the thinning of chocolate.
India Tree Peppermint Crunch is perfect for sprinkling on your holiday creations.