2015 gourmet holiday gift guide
Looking for a delicious holiday gift for your favorite hostess with the mostest? We love giving gourmet samplers of premium olive oils, bold rubs, and sinful sweets. Check out our favorite collections in our 2015 Gourmet Holiday Gift Guide!
- We received a sampler of Bellucci Premium Olive Oils, including their Toscano PGI EVOO, 100% Italian EVOO, and Organic 100% Italian EVOO. They came beautifully boxed and we were beyond impressed by the stunning dark glass bottles that proudly displayed the harvest season for the artisanal oils inside. Shop now with code HOLIDAYOLIVES to save 50% this holiday season!
- The Nielsen Massey World Vanillas Sampler is one of our favorite gifts for the baker. Lucky recipients will enjoy baking with the flavors of Madagascar, Tahitian, and Mexican Vanillas.
- We love the rich and creamy results of Hot Chocolate on a Stick. This POPBAR 6 Bar Variety Pack is ideal for spreading warm holiday wishes!
- I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with TAZA Chocolates. Inspired by Mexican traditions, these are the creamiest stone ground chocolates I have ever enjoyed. The Taza Chocolate Mexicano Chocolate Disc Sampler sweetens the holidays with flavors of cacao puro, chipotle chili, cinnamon, ginger, guajillo chili, orange, salt & pepper and vanilla bean.
- Have you heard of Spiceologist? Known for off-the-wall flavor innovation, sexy package design, and ultra-premium ingredients; it’s safe to say we’re obsessed. This Top 8 Rub Pack is the perfect gift for introducing your favorite gourmand to this stellar line of spices and rubs!
- We’ve been a longtime fan of the TeaForte Single Steep Packs. If you brew loose leaf tea on the go, you’ll love the convenience of these single serving packets. The stunning NOIR Collection features organic favorites such as Blood Orange, Chocolate Rose, Caramel Nougat, Black Cherry, and Peach Brûlée.