2013 foodie stocking stuffer guide
A collection of our favorite last minute small gift and stocking stuffer ideas. Delicious, quirky and handy items for the foodie on your list.
- Le Creuset Mini Cherry Cocottes, Set of 2 – A great gift for epicures, mini cocottes are perfect for making individual portions of French onion soup, macaroni and cheese, apple cobbler and more.
- S’well Water Bottle – Beautifully crafted composed of non-leaching and non-toxic 18/8 stainless steel, that keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, while giving back to those in need.
- Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board – Hand picked from a family quarry in upstate New York, these unique slate boards from the Brooklyn Slate Co. offer a beautifully rustic, organic surface for serving cheeses and hors d’oeuvres.
- Urban Trend Mason Jar Shot Glasses – Raise a toast to fun! Great for entertaining, these amusing shot glasses are designed to look like miniature mason jars. A unique way to enjoy your favorite libation.
- Eat Treats and Be Merry Holiday Spatula – Flip your kitchen into full holiday spirit with this merry spatula, colorfully printed with durable silicone for a permanently brilliant design. The silicone head is straight-edged and curved to accommodate a variety of bowls and pans.
- BUILT Neoprene 2-Bottle Wine Tote – Announce the arrival of wine with a touch of modern style when you carry in this double-bottle tote from Built NY. Made of durable neoprene, it will help keep two bottles sized 750ml to 1 liter protected during transit. Because it’s insulated, your white wine will be stay chilled for up to 4 hours.
- Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Bark Paws – A whimsical new twist on their legendary Peppermint Bark, these playful paws inspire peppermint lovers to make tracks for the candy jar.
- Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper – This manual brewing method gives you complete control over brewing time and temperature, so your coffee is brewed just the way you like it.
- Belgium’s Chocolate Source Truly Magical Sticks – These magical sticks transform into delicious, steaming hot chocolate right before your eyes. Simply stir into a cup of hot milk and prepare for a sinfully rich mug of dark Belgian hot chocolate—no measuring or mess. The perfect accompaniment to a frosty winter day.